The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/poshmar2/public_html/resellersecrets/inc/class_session.php:1) - Line: 1939 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.1.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1939 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 49 session->init
/showthread.php 28 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/poshmar2/public_html/resellersecrets/inc/class_session.php:1) - Line: 1939 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.1.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 2009 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 665 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 2009 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 665 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mother Of Pearl Tile suppliers
Product Overview
Mother of pearl tile creates a gorgeous feeling to any room.
Ideal choice for your backsplash or accent wall project.
Recommend for commercial and residential walls only.
Product Description
Pearl shell mosaic is natural, environmentally friendly, non-radiative, and has a very high-quality stability. This wonderful mother of pearl mosaic tile backsplash is presented in a classic brick pattern that will create a glamorous backsplash or bathroom for a long time.
Product CodePNYC101
Chip size15x30x2mm
Tile size300x300mm
Thickness2mm
Color/FinishNatural white
Tile MaterialShell tiles
Tile UseInterior wall, backsplash, residential and commercial use.
Tile FinishPolished
Tile FeaturesLow water absorption, Frost resistant, Natural
Package20 PCS/CTN, 1.8 SQM/CTN, 6.8KGS/CTN
Product Feature
1.  Precious building material. Mother of pearl tile comes from the sea. To make pearl mosaic, need to cut the shell into the desired strip, then divide it into particles. Normally, each shell can only take up to 3 to 4 strips. That means there are several shells in a piece of mosaic tile.
2. Environmental-friendly and natural. The mother of pearl tile bathroom tile is colorful and charming. It expresses a sense of nature. Its natural and environmental protection can keep consumers away from radiation and formaldehyde pollution.
3. Easy installation and maintenance. This kind of pearl tile is with no joint. It is no need to grout. For maintenance, use water to clean the surface, then it can wax to keep bright.
About us
Started from a small office leaded by the director Ken Jian, Global Bridge has developed into a large professional exporting company with professional sales team, design team, QC team, and logistic team. During the past 16 years, we have generated our product range from glass mosaic to more other materials like crystal mosaic, ceramic mosaic, metal mosaic, marble mosaic, mother of pearl mosaic, wood mosaic and so on. And we develop new mosaic items year by year. Our mission is to help our clients growing business.
Our Fair
Every year we are attending the professional exhibition such as Mamomacc in Italy, Coverings in USA, Canton Fair in Guangzhou. Besides, our marketing team and design team leader go to Cersaie in Boglona to study the market trend and gain ideas.Mother Of Pearl Tile suppliers