The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/poshmar2/public_html/resellersecrets/inc/class_session.php:1) - Line: 1939 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.1.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1939 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 49 session->init
/showthread.php 28 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/poshmar2/public_html/resellersecrets/inc/class_session.php:1) - Line: 1939 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.1.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 2009 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 665 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 2009 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 665 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
China Manual Tenperature Control Valve
Product details
1. Name:Manual angle type male union hot melt
2. Working pressure:1.6MPa
3. Working medium:Cold & hot water,non corrosive liquid
4. Working temperature:-10℃≤T≥110℃
5. Thread standard:ISO228
6. Size:3/4”
Product description
The constant temperature control valve is composed of a constant temperature controller, a flow control valve and a pair of connectors. The core component of the constant temperature controller is the sensor unit, namely the temperature package.
The temperature chamber can induce the volume change caused by the change of ambient temperature, drive the valve core to produce displacement, and then adjust the water quantity of the radiator to change the heat dissipation of the radiator.
The setting temperature of thermostat valve can be adjusted artificially. The thermostat valve can automatically control and adjust the water quantity of radiator according to the setting requirements, so as to achieve the purpose of controlling indoor temperature.
Features
Spec H L G F e D A
3/4"611163/4"17202556
Certification
FAQ
1.Can I have a sample order for valve?
A.Yes,we welcome sample order to test and check quality.
2.How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrives?
A.We usually ship by sea.It usually takes 15-30 days arrive.
3.Do you offer guarantee for the products?
A.Yes,we offer best guarantee to our products.
4. Are you a factory or trading company? May I come to visit your factory?
A: We are a factory,our valve products 100% export. Surely, Warmly welcome you visit us!
5.What’s your advantages compare to other company?
1) Innovative Design + quick producing capability + mass order & producing to create profit and save money for clients.
2) Very clean factory + experienced workers + best management + stable & high quality material to guarantee quality.
3) Honesty to clients + value added service for old clients.
4) Sample order & Small MOQ available for clients to test.
6) Within 24 hours at your service.China Manual Tenperature Control Valve
website:http://www.gatevalvesupplier.com/tenperature-control-valve/manual-tenperature-control-valve/