The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/poshmar2/public_html/resellersecrets/inc/class_session.php:1) - Line: 1939 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.1.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1939 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 49 session->init
/showthread.php 28 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/poshmar2/public_html/resellersecrets/inc/class_session.php:1) - Line: 1939 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.1.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 2009 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 665 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 2009 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 665 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to Deal with Suppliers
As a seller, I always focus on one trait in choosing my suppliers: price. And price certainly is important when you are selecting suppliers to accompany you as you grow your business. But there's more to a supplier than an invoice-and more to the cost of doing business with a supplier than the amount on a purchase order. Remember, too, that suppliers are in business to make money. If you go to the mat with them on every bill, ask them to shave prices on everything they sell to you, or fail to pay your bills promptly, don't be surprised if they stop calling.

Also, you may not need to find new suppliers to get a new deal. You can usually get discounts, obtain improved service and receive other features you need by making a request of your current suppliers-although it may not be as simple as merely asking. 

I know that building a better relationship with your supplier is not that easy, so you have to take it slow and make the best out of you!  Smile